Taste test: These small, baseball-themed snacks from Korea had sort of a pastry-like exterior and little bit of chocolate filling.
I was expecting the texture to be like chocolate chip cookies, but it had a lighter, softer, less dense feel. The closest thing it reminded me of was Passover soup nuts. Most of our tasters were a bit mystified by the whole concept before trying them, but most ended up liking the taste, though a few found it to be weird or bad, mostly citing the taste or texture of the outer part and not the chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chocolate chip cookies.
From the package: “Premium” ... “cocoa powder 3%” ... “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (137 reviews)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (120 snacks)
- Baseball Snacks (23 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road