Taste test: These small, baseball-themed snacks from Korea had sort of a pastry-like exterior and little bit of chocolate filling.
I was expecting the texture to be like chocolate chip cookies, but it had a lighter, softer, less dense feel. The closest thing it reminded me of was Passover soup nuts. Most of our tasters were a bit mystified by the whole concept before trying them, but most ended up liking the taste, though a few found it to be weird or bad, mostly citing the taste or texture of the outer part and not the chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chocolate chip cookies.
From the package: “Premium” ... “cocoa powder 3%” ... “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Baseball Snacks (23 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road