Taste test: This snack came in what looked (and functioned) liked an oversized Tic Tac container, and indeed the contents slightly resembled Tic Tacs, with tubular shapes that were similar in size to Tic Tacs.
But there were some major differences: These tubes were made from milk chocolate, and the tubes had flat ends rather than being capsule-shaped like Tic Tacs. Your can pour them out of the container onto your hands, just like Tic Tacs. The small, smooth pieces made for a very nice eating experience. The mild chocolate was creamy and a bit bittersweet. The pieces did not melt in the hands, but they did melt in the mouth. Excellent!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road