Taste test: This large candy bar had a 4x7 section grid, with a fleur-de-lis (also known as the New Orleans Saints logo) atop each section.
The chocolate on top had the ghostly edges of hazelnuts sort of peeking through the flat surface, which looked very cool. The bottom of the bar had large chunks of hazelnut jutting out, though they were covered in chocolate. I broke off four sections and crunched in to find a mild milk chocolate flavor and lots of whole hazelnuts, an average of one per section. The hazelnuts added a good crunch to things. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild chocolate and hazelnut smell.
From the package: “Made with the finest milk from the Alps” ... “Made in Austria” ... “Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Liquor, Hazelnut Paste, Soy Lecithin Emulsifier, Vanilla Extract), Hazelnuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road