Choceur Dark Mint Belgian Chocolate Waves
Taste test: So here's some more synergy between Aldi and Trader Joe's: These Pringles-shaped chocolates from Aldi followed the same format as dark chocolate and milk chocolate ones from Trader Joe's. The pieces had the same shapes and surface bumps from the crisp rice embedded inside, and the same-size 4.4-oz. package had the same three stacks of 12 pieces.
This kind promised mint in addition to dark chocolate, and although they looked just like the dark ones without the mint, there was indeed a good level of mint, with an occasional minor crunch from the rice. This has always been a fun shape to eat in chocolate form, and it's a shame that Hershey's, who as far as we know invented it, so quickly abandoned their version many years ago.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice dark chocolate smell, minty too.
From the package: “Utz Certified cocoa” ... “Chocolate waves are curves shaped chocolates from Belgium.” ... “Created with the luscious Belgian chocolate of the highest quality.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Belgium (27 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Candy shaped like potato chips (10 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road