Taste test: This square box contained a tray holding four truffles, each spherical in shape, save for a flat bottom. Each one had some squiggles of white frosting that resembled the top of a Hostess Cupcake.
I bit in to find a nice soft milk chocolate exterior and a creamy soft truffle interior. So smooth! These were a bargain and were really good, a great example of the excellent store-brand chocolates that make some trips to Aldi so rewarding.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Excellent milk chocolate smell. Mmmmmmm!
From the package: “Made in Germany” ... “By buying UTZ certified cocoa, Choceur supports sustainable cocoa farming.” ... “Contains: Milk, soy, wheat. May contain traces of egg, tree nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, coconut, pistachios, walnuts, macadamia nuts) and peanuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Germany (60 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road