Choceur Cookie Butter Truffles
Taste test: These spherical truffles from Latvia — our first-ever review from that country — were individually foil-wrapped and about the same size as the excellent Lindor truffles. The bag contained 11 of them. Each one had a small flat or slightly concave area on one side, giving them a look kind of like the Death Star.
I was already a big fan of cookie butter before finding these, usually consuming it straight out of the jar with a spoon. I bit in to my first truffle to find that it was really quite good, with a soft feel and a great sweet mix of cookie butter and milk chocolate. I've gotten into the routine of buying the crunchy cookie butter, but this was the smooth kind, so it was a bit different from what I expected, but that didn't stop me from eating five pieces in a row (along with some cold milk) as I wrote this review. Great!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “milk chocolate speculoos” ... “Product of Latvia”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road