Choceur Cookie Butter Truffles
Taste test: These spherical truffles from Latvia — our first-ever review from that country — were individually foil-wrapped and about the same size as the excellent Lindor truffles. The bag contained 11 of them. Each one had a small flat or slightly concave area on one side, giving them a look kind of like the Death Star.
I was already a big fan of cookie butter before finding these, usually consuming it straight out of the jar with a spoon. I bit in to my first truffle to find that it was really quite good, with a soft feel and a great sweet mix of cookie butter and milk chocolate. I've gotten into the routine of buying the crunchy cookie butter, but this was the smooth kind, so it was a bit different from what I expected, but that didn't stop me from eating five pieces in a row (along with some cold milk) as I wrote this review. Great!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “milk chocolate speculoos” ... “Product of Latvia”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road