Taste test: This smallish, star-shaped box came complete with a ribbon emerging from the top, so it appeared to be intended to be hung from your Christmas tree.
It contained milk chocolates with a white cream center, shaped like gummy bears (but a bit larger than your typical gummy bear), each wrapped in red foil with an illustration of the bear in the front. They were so good! A soft feel with a smooth, creamy milk chocolate taste. Hard to stop eating them.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “290 calories per serving” ... “Product of Germany”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road