Taste test: This new flavor was released concurrently with Honey Nut and Coffee Nut to compete for a permanent spot on the shelves alongside the original Peanut M&M's. They had the same varied sizes as the Peanut M&M's but came in just three colors — orange, red and dark red.
We bit in to find that the initial taste was pretty much the same as the regular Peanut M&M's. After just one piece, there seemed to be hardly any difference at all. But after two or three pieces, people noticed a slightly hot aftertaste in the back of the throat. Eating more (and more and more!) pieces increased this effect to the point that there was quite a noticeable heat. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular Peanut M&M's smell.
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (54 snacks)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Chili Chips (223 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road