Taste test: This new flavor was released concurrently with Honey Nut and Coffee Nut to compete for a permanent spot on the shelves alongside the original Peanut M&M's. They had the same varied sizes as the Peanut M&M's but came in just three colors — orange, red and dark red.
We bit in to find that the initial taste was pretty much the same as the regular Peanut M&M's. After just one piece, there seemed to be hardly any difference at all. But after two or three pieces, people noticed a slightly hot aftertaste in the back of the throat. Eating more (and more and more!) pieces increased this effect to the point that there was quite a noticeable heat. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular Peanut M&M's smell.
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (55 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road