Taste test: This odd-looking candy bar was a lot like a Butterfinger, but in a different shape and without the chocolate coating.
The long bar had a round profile, about 3/4 inch in diameter, and it had the same hard crunch as a Butterfinger. I liked the peanut butter taste, which was pretty much the same as the inside of a Butterfinger. It stuck to my teeth a lot like a Butterfinger. The was a slight coating of coconut on the outside, but I couldn't really taste much coconut, as the sugary, crunchy peanut butter dominated.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good but sweet peanut buttery smell.
From the package: “Crunchy Peanut Butter and Toasted Coconut Candy” ... “Net Wt. 20 oz. (56.7g)” ... “Allergy information: Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and uses non-fat dry milk and soy lecithin.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Atkinson Candy Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Williams, Arizona. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road