Chex Mix Muddy Buddies
Taste test: Usually Chex Mix contains Chex cereal and various salty snacks seasoned with some flavoring, but this one was just the Chex, though enhanced with a special sweet recipe.
It was Corn Chex with a thin coating that combined peanut butter and chocolate, then a second coating of powdered sugar. The Muddy Buddies had a light crunch and a great sweet chocolate and peanut butter taste. The crunch wasn't much different from a plain Corn Chex, and the Chex flavor came through as well. Our tasters have rarely been this thrilled, and they kept returning to the bag for more. Great!
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice peanut butter and chocolate smell. Wow.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Okay, okay, we heard you. All the folks who've been asking for this family-favorite recipe, we give you Chex Mix® Muddy Buddies! Made with real Corn Chex® pieces and covered in a combination of peanut butter, chocolate and a sweet powder coating, this is the same delicious snack that you've been making at home for years. Some call it Muddy Buddies. Still others call it Puppy Chow. Whatever you call it, we think you'll agree it's crazy good!”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Chocolate (1754 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (154 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road