Taste test: I opened this small box to find that it was only about half full with cinnamon candies, so that was disappointing, but then again, the whole box did cost just 25 cents.
The FireBalls had a dark red color and a shape that was about halfway between a sphere and your typical jelly bean shape. They tasted about the same as Red Hots (which are made by the same company), with a pretty good kick of cinnamon heat, but they had a much softer feel, as they were easy to chew right into. Not quite as tasty or addictive as Hot Tamales but probably hotter than those and still quite good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “The Original Intense Candy” ... “Caution: Extreme Heat!” ... “Net Wt 0.9 Oz (26g)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Five Below. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road