Charms Fluffy Stuff Bacon Cotton Candy
Taste test: This cotton candy was as pink as cotton candy usually is, but it promised a bacon flavor!
When I grabbed a pinch, it felt light and airy on my fingertips, and I bit in to find a sweet taste initially, followed immediately by a definite bacony flavor. It was kind of weird to experience that taste in cotton candy, but if you're craving bacon and can tolerate very sweet stuff, this might fit the need.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strange on first whiff, then smoky after that, but not really like bacon.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Tootsie Roll Industries Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road