Taste test: This version of the Charleston Chew had a thin chocolate coating on the outside and a bright pink chewy center.
The bar was chewy and very soft, with sort of a strawberry-like taste and a medium level of sweetness. It wasn't very dense, so there was a lightness to the chew, but it was still fairly chewy. The taste was OK but really nothing spectacular, just an average sort of taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a jelly roll.
From the package: “Serving Size 1 Bar (53g), Amount Per Serving Calories 230, Calories from Fat 50, Total Fat 6 g (9% DV), Saturated Fat 4.5 g (23% DV), Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg (0% DV), Sodium 30 mg (1% DV) ...”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road