Taste test: This havla bar had the same square-profile dimensions as the sesame milk version, but in this case it promised a vanilla flavor.
As with the other one, it was quite moist and had a light beige color. The texture was dense and gritty, and any vanilla flavoring was pretty subtle. Not a real standout for flavor, but I had this one with a glass of chocolate milk, and that worked out quite well.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild halva smell.
From the package: “Sesame halva vanilla flavor” ... “Ingredients: crushed sesame seeds (46%), glucose syrup, sugar, rape oil, palm fat, egg white powder, natural vanilla flavouring with the other natural flavourings. May contain peanuts, other nuts, milk and soya.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road