Taste test: This havla bar had the same square-profile dimensions as the sesame milk version, but in this case it promised a vanilla flavor.
As with the other one, it was quite moist and had a light beige color. The texture was dense and gritty, and any vanilla flavoring was pretty subtle. Not a real standout for flavor, but I had this one with a glass of chocolate milk, and that worked out quite well.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild halva smell.
From the package: “Sesame halva vanilla flavor” ... “Ingredients: crushed sesame seeds (46%), glucose syrup, sugar, rape oil, palm fat, egg white powder, natural vanilla flavouring with the other natural flavourings. May contain peanuts, other nuts, milk and soya.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at DJ's Market, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road