Taste test: This thick, long halva bar from Poland had a light beige color and a very moist appearance, with the underside of the bar appearing to be positively wet. The bar claimed not just the usual sesame base that all halva has, but also sesame milk. There was no coating on the outside — it was just the halva.
I bit in to find a soft but dense texture, somewhat gritty as I would expect from any halva, but not notably so. The taste was good — sweeter than a plain halva, and with lots of halva flavor, but not overly sweet. I had it with a glass of cold milk, and I'd highly recommend a sip in between bites to maximize your enjoyment of the bar.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular halva smell. Fairly strong.
From the package: “ulubiona polska” .... “Poland's favorite halva”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road