Taste test: This thick, long halva bar from Poland had a light beige color and a very moist appearance, with the underside of the bar appearing to be positively wet. The bar claimed not just the usual sesame base that all halva has, but also sesame milk. There was no coating on the outside — it was just the halva.
I bit in to find a soft but dense texture, somewhat gritty as I would expect from any halva, but not notably so. The taste was good — sweeter than a plain halva, and with lots of halva flavor, but not overly sweet. I had it with a glass of cold milk, and I'd highly recommend a sip in between bites to maximize your enjoyment of the bar.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular halva smell. Fairly strong.
From the package: “ulubiona polska” .... “Poland's favorite halva”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Havla (7 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road