Taste test: This long candy bar from Trinidad looked a lot like its non-dark counterpart, with a flat bottom and bumpy, domed top — the obvious difference being the dark chocolate exterior replacing the milk chocolate.
I bit in to find a layer of Rice Krispies on top and caramel underneath. The caramel provided a slight chewiness (but not a typical caramel texture), and the Rice Krispies added a light crunch. I liked the original Catch a lot more, because I like milk chocolate much more than dark, but this bar was OK too.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Intense dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “Soft caramel and crisped rice in dark chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Trinidad and Tobago (17 reviews)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road