Taste test: From the outside, this candy bar looked kind of like a 100 Grand bar, with a bumpy top from crisped rice coated with milk chocolate.
I bit into the bar and found that it was similar to 100 Grand, in that it contained chocolate, rice and caramel, but the major difference was that the caramel seemed to live within a chocolate-enclosed cavity beneath the crisp rice, and the caramel wasn't melty or stretchy at all. The caramel seemed harder to even notice as a result. So I can't complain a lot about anything that has milk chocolate and caramel, but this one wasn't the best of them, and maybe was a little too sweet.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, caramel too.
From the package: “Soft caramel and crisped rice in milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Trinidad and Tobago (17 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road