Taste test: From the outside, this candy bar looked kind of like a 100 Grand bar, with a bumpy top from crisped rice coated with milk chocolate.
I bit into the bar and found that it was similar to 100 Grand, in that it contained chocolate, rice and caramel, but the major difference was that the caramel seemed to live within a chocolate-enclosed cavity beneath the crisp rice, and the caramel wasn't melty or stretchy at all. The caramel seemed harder to even notice as a result. So I can't complain a lot about anything that has milk chocolate and caramel, but this one wasn't the best of them, and maybe was a little too sweet.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, caramel too.
From the package: “Soft caramel and crisped rice in milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Trinidad and Tobago (17 reviews)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Bars (918 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (331 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road