Catawaba Candy Co. Chocolate Covered Raisins
Taste test: This snack was just what its name said, with quite a few of the chocolate-covered raisins in the bag.
The shapes were smoother than Raisinets, with way fewer of those weird indentations, and the surfaces were less glossy than Raisinets. I bit in to find that they were quite good, with a good milk chocolate and raisin taste. It was hard to stop eating one piece after another.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice chocolate and raisin smell.
From the package: “Made with real fruit” ... “Processed in Canada from domestic and imported ingredients”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Midwood Brands, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road