Taste test: This small chocolate bar had the same Carlos V logo that was pictured on the wrapper embossed into the bar, which had a flat bottom and a rounded top.
The taste was definitely different than most milk chocolate bars, as it has kind of a lumpy feel and a taste that reminded me of hot cocoa far more than it did any other milk chocolate bar. Still a good chocolate taste, and small enough to make this a good, filling, quick snack.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Hershey bar.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Style Bar/Barra Estilo Chocolate con Leche” ... “0.75 oz (21 g)”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road