Candy Hot Dog
Taste test: This box of gummy candies rather cleverly duplicated the look of a loaded hot dog, duplicating the look of the dog itself, plus the bun, pickles and squirts of ketchup and mustard.
The hot dog itself was about the size of a smallish hot dog, but it was actually broken into four more reasonably sized pieces for eating. The bun had 10 pieces, with five lining each side. There were pickles lining both sides, with two actual pieces per side. The ketchup and mustard were spaghetti-like gummy pieces that were arranged into squiggles covering the top. The look was great, but there didn't seem to be any link between the looks of the various pieces and the taste — they all tasted like fruit gummies, with a chewy feel. A fun one to share around with friends!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular fruit gummy smell.
From the package: “4x candy hot dog” ... “10x candy sweet buns” ... “4x candy pickles” ... “2x red and yellow candy sauce” ... “Do not put in the oven and microwave” ... “Product of the Netherlands.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Raindrops Enterprises
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Netherlands (18 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (57 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Five Below. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road