Taste test: These marshmallows differed from standard marshmallows in two ways — their peach color and pumpkin profile shape — but I didn't even notice the latter until I opened the bag.
I bit in to find the expected spongy marshmallow feel, with an initial taste hat was mostly marshmallow, then a mild amount of pumpkin spice after that, extending into the aftertaste. Sot it was a ton of pumpkin spice, more of a mix between a conventional marshmallow and pumpkin spice, but pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Choking warning: Children should be supervised while eating.” ... “Warning: Marshmallows are flammable. Please take special care when roasting with this product. Supervise children while roasting.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Doumak Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (132 snacks)
- Pumpkin snacks (55 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road