Taste test: These milk chocolate-covered raisins from Iceland looked a lot like Raisinets, but the surfaces were a bit smoother (with less of those sort of pitted areas), the color a bit lighter and the surfaces less shiny.
They tasted and felt even better than Raisinets, with lots of creamy milk chocolate and delicious, soft, moist raisin to taste. There was a slight bit of meltiness on the fingertips. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet raisin smell, like Raisinets.
From the package: “Ingredients: Seedless select raisins, sugar, cocoa butter, milk powder, cocoa liquor, skimmed milk powder, soya lecithin (E322), vanillin. Could contain traces of hazelnuts, almonds and coconuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road