Taste test: These milk chocolate-covered raisins from Iceland looked a lot like Raisinets, but the surfaces were a bit smoother (with less of those sort of pitted areas), the color a bit lighter and the surfaces less shiny.
They tasted and felt even better than Raisinets, with lots of creamy milk chocolate and delicious, soft, moist raisin to taste. There was a slight bit of meltiness on the fingertips. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet raisin smell, like Raisinets.
From the package: “Ingredients: Seedless select raisins, sugar, cocoa butter, milk powder, cocoa liquor, skimmed milk powder, soya lecithin (E322), vanillin. Could contain traces of hazelnuts, almonds and coconuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amy and Mary Anna in Iceland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road