Taste test: This chocolate bar was pretty thick at about 5/8 inch, and it was all one section, with a trapezoidal profile and a smooth top bearing no logos or writing.
When I bit in, it felt much lighter than you would expect from a bar this thick, as it was loaded with tiny air bubbles. Most of the the bubbles in this one looked like they were super-tiny. It seemed a bit denser than Nestle's Aero bar, and though it still felt light, it didn't really feel bubbly the way that Aero does, probably because the bubbles were so small. The chocolate taste was great, just delicious, and it didn't seem filling at all.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate smell. Strong.
From the package: “Aerated Milk Chocolate Bar” ... “Contains milk. May contain traces of nuts, wheat and soya.” ... “Milk solids 14% minimum. Cocoa solids 26% minimum. Contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road