Taste test: This very thin candy bar was an inch wide and more than 7 inches long, with a series of eight holes spanning the length of the bar, each roughly trianglar and pointing toward the middle from alternating sides.
The bar was structurally made of caramel and coated in chocolate. Upon biting in, the caramel inside gave a thick and chewy texture to the bar, with an intitial taste of both chocolate and caramel. As I continued to chew (it took a while) the chocolate outside dissolved and the great caramel inside dominated the flavor. The taste was really good, and the unusual shape made the Curly Wurly fun to eat.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with caramel centre” ... “Nutritional Information Per Bar: Energy 495 kJ/115 kcal, Protein 0.9g, Carbohydrate 18.0g, Fat 4.6g”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1779 snacks)
- Bars (943 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (337 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road