Taste test: This very thin candy bar was an inch wide and more than 7 inches long, with a series of eight holes spanning the length of the bar, each roughly trianglar and pointing toward the middle from alternating sides.
The bar was structurally made of caramel and coated in chocolate. Upon biting in, the caramel inside gave a thick and chewy texture to the bar, with an intitial taste of both chocolate and caramel. As I continued to chew (it took a while) the chocolate outside dissolved and the great caramel inside dominated the flavor. The taste was really good, and the unusual shape made the Curly Wurly fun to eat.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with caramel centre” ... “Nutritional Information Per Bar: Energy 495 kJ/115 kcal, Protein 0.9g, Carbohydrate 18.0g, Fat 4.6g”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1824 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (355 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road