Cadbury Creme Egg
Taste test: This annual egg-shaped treat had a thick milk chocolate shell, with a sugary cream white inside.
If you look carefully after biting in, you may notice that the center of the creme filling is orange. The Cadbury milk chocolate tasted great, and it combined with the very sweet filling to be quite delicious and provide quite a sugary chocolate rush. This is one candy that everyone's got to try at least once each year.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very good chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate with a Fondant Center”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road