Cadbury Creme Egg
Taste test: This annual egg-shaped treat had a thick milk chocolate shell, with a sugary cream white inside.
If you look carefully after biting in, you may notice that the center of the creme filling is orange. The Cadbury milk chocolate tasted great, and it combined with the very sweet filling to be quite delicious and provide quite a sugary chocolate rush. This is one candy that everyone's got to try at least once each year.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very good chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate with a Fondant Center”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (384 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road