Taste test: This thin, narrow candy bar had a caramel center and a chocolate coating.
The bar was flexible and fairly soft, with a great taste, more caramel than chocolate, chewy and sweet and quite delicious. I could chomp on these all day long, and if I had a large supply of Chomp bars on hand, I just might.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very nice chocolate and caramel smell. Great.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with caramel centre” ... “May contains traces of nuts, egg and soya.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (336 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road