Taste test: This thin, narrow candy bar had a caramel center and a chocolate coating.
The bar was flexible and fairly soft, with a great taste, more caramel than chocolate, chewy and sweet and quite delicious. I could chomp on these all day long, and if I had a large supply of Chomp bars on hand, I just might.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very nice chocolate and caramel smell. Great.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with caramel centre” ... “May contains traces of nuts, egg and soya.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Bars (935 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road