Cadbury Caramel Egg
Taste test: This candy Easter egg had a thick milk chocolate shell, filled with a liquidy caramel.
It was quite good, with lots of chocolate, lots of caramel, and the perfect combination of both. With all of that deliciousness does come some messiness, as you could easily get the caramel all over your fingers if you're not careful. Cadbury's Creme Egg is probably more famous than the Caramel Egg, but for pure chocolate enjoyment, the Caramel Egg is the superior egg.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate and caramel smell. Mmmm.
From the package: “Net Wt 1.2 oz (34g)”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (50 snacks)
- Chocolate (1712 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (328 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (45 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road