Cadbury Caramel Egg
Taste test: This candy Easter egg had a thick milk chocolate shell, filled with a liquidy caramel.
It was quite good, with lots of chocolate, lots of caramel, and the perfect combination of both. With all of that deliciousness does come some messiness, as you could easily get the caramel all over your fingers if you're not careful. Cadbury's Creme Egg is probably more famous than the Caramel Egg, but for pure chocolate enjoyment, the Caramel Egg is the superior egg.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate and caramel smell. Mmmm.
From the package: “Net Wt 1.2 oz (34g)”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (50 snacks)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (379 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (331 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (45 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road