Cadbury Caramel Egg
Taste test: This candy Easter egg had a thick milk chocolate shell, filled with a liquidy caramel.
It was quite good, with lots of chocolate, lots of caramel, and the perfect combination of both. With all of that deliciousness does come some messiness, as you could easily get the caramel all over your fingers if you're not careful. Cadbury's Creme Egg is probably more famous than the Caramel Egg, but for pure chocolate enjoyment, the Caramel Egg is the superior egg.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate and caramel smell. Mmmm.
From the package: “Net Wt 1.2 oz (34g)”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Chocolate (1778 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (337 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road