Taste test: This fairly large candy bar contained caramel and peanut butter, plus scattered bits of peanuts and Rice Krispies, with a milk chocolate exterior.
On most bites, I came away with an impression that it tasted mostly like peanut butter, while other were more caramel-like. But even on the most peanut butter-tasting bites, the chewiness very much resembled caramel. For such a soft bar, it was about as chewy as they come. I liked it a lot, as it was a great combination of tastes, plus very filling.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, extra-sweet peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “A peanut butter caramel experience! C'est carachidébile!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (345 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (336 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shoppers Drug Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road