Taste test: This large, lumpy-looking Canadian candy bar consisted mostly of peanuts and chocolate, with lots of peanuts on the inside and a milk chocolate coating on the outside.
In addition to the nuts, the interior had a core of fudge to hold the nuts together. Overall, it had a strong peanut taste with lots of chocolate. I had it with a glass of milk and enjoyed it a lot.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Lots of peanuts and chocolate smell. Very nice.
From the package: “With lots of fresh roasted peanuts/Avec une profusion d'arachides fraîches rôties”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Nuts (508 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shoppers Drug Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road