Taste test: This Halloween-themed version of the Cadbury Creme Egg had the same shape and milk chocolate exterior inside the foil wrapper, with some circles and patterns on the chocolate surfaces.
I bit in to find that the milk chocolate shell was fairly thick and had a great Cadbury milk chocolate taste, and it was filled with a gooey creme that was a mix of bright green and white, plus some air. This egg has the potential to get your fingers sticky, but it's a good one.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Mfd. in Canada”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Chocolate (1780 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road