Taste test: This candy bar lived up to its name in size, as it was indeed quite big, but it was not very dense and felt lighter than many much smaller candy bars.
I opened the wrapper to find that the bar had sort of a roundish profile (though a flat bottom) but a very lumpy surface. The exterior was milk chocolate, and the interior appeared to be some sort of white-colored wafer surrounded mostly by Rice Krispies, but also peanuts and caramel. The light feel was nice, the texture crisp and soft, and the taste was quite good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel and milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “candy 60 g friandise” ... “May contain tree nuts./Peut contenir des noix.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (50 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (317 reviews)
- Chocolate (1711 snacks)
- Bars (907 snacks)
- Nuts (503 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (328 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollarama. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road