Taste test: This candy bar lived up to its name in size, as it was indeed quite big, but it was not very dense and felt lighter than many much smaller candy bars.
I opened the wrapper to find that the bar had sort of a roundish profile (though a flat bottom) but a very lumpy surface. The exterior was milk chocolate, and the interior appeared to be some sort of white-colored wafer surrounded mostly by Rice Krispies, but also peanuts and caramel. The light feel was nice, the texture crisp and soft, and the taste was quite good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel and milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “candy 60 g friandise” ... “May contain tree nuts./Peut contenir des noix.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (343 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road