Taste test: This candy bar lived up to its name in size, as it was indeed quite big, but it was not very dense and felt lighter than many much smaller candy bars.
I opened the wrapper to find that the bar had sort of a roundish profile (though a flat bottom) but a very lumpy surface. The exterior was milk chocolate, and the interior appeared to be some sort of white-colored wafer surrounded mostly by Rice Krispies, but also peanuts and caramel. The light feel was nice, the texture crisp and soft, and the taste was quite good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel and milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “candy 60 g friandise” ... “May contain tree nuts./Peut contenir des noix.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Chocolate (1756 snacks)
- Bars (937 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollarama. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road