Taste test: This fairly thick bar had five whimsically shaped sections, with a different surface texture on each one.
Inside the bar there was a mishmash of oddly juxtoposed stuff: bits of hardened strawberry jelly, shortbread cookie and marshmallow. The mix of chewy and crunchy within the smooth chocolate was kind of strange. The mix of strawberry and everything else was also strange. I couldn't specifically taste any marshmallow. I liked all of the individual flavors, and I quickly ate the whole bar, but all in all, it was sweet and weird.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly strong strawberry smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with marshmallow (7%), strawberry flavour jellies (5%), and shortcake biscuit (5%).”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Chocolate (1777 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (439 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (133 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Kathleen Anderson in Scotland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road