Taste test: This chocolate bar shared the same unusual shape and branding as the Rocky Mallow Road version, but it turned out to be an even odder one!
The delicious milk chocolate had lots of thick gummy-like jelly inside, providing a complete contrast to the milk chocolate's texture. All of that jelly gave it a very chewy feel, so it took a long time to chew, and much of the jelly stuck to my teeth and took quite a while to get off. Beyond that, there were bits of Pop Rocks that gave some delayed explosions in my head, but to a much lesser degree than other bars with this feature. There was so much jelly that I was chewing it and trying to get it unstuck from my teeth long after the rest of the bar was eaten and the Pop Rocks were long done exploding. Weird, weird, weird — but good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate smell, just slightly fruity.
From the package: “Made under license from Cadbury UK Ltd.” ... “Milk chocolate with fruit flavour jellies (6%), sugar coated cocoa candies (6%), and popping candy (4%).”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (439 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (66 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Kathleen Anderson in Scotland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road