Taste test: The name pretty much said it all with these, as they were a larger version of Cadbury's milk chocolate Buttons, which are like nonpareils but without the white pieces stuck to one side.
There were about 20 Giant Buttons in the bag, and the milk chocolate tasted great. The packages of these come with a variety of chalk-style drawings made around and on the buttons. This particular bag had a basketball hoop drawn around the button.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “What's a Button's favourite game? Swallow my leader!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (50 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (317 reviews)
- Chocolate (1711 snacks)
- Larger versions of smaller snacks (20 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road