Taste test: This smallish bar had a flat bottom and a dome-shaped top, with bits of crushed peanut showing through the chocolate on top.
I bit in to find that the inside included peanuts, caramel and chocolate, with a great soft feel overall and a combination of tastes that was just plain excellent. Because it was so small, you might want to buy two or three of them. So good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate and peanut butter smell.
From the package: “A delicious chocolaty feast” ... “10% extra” ... “Mfd. By: Mondelez India Foods Private Limited” ... “Do not store above temperature of 25°C”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from India (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Nuts (508 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (336 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at India Market, Waltham. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road