Taste test: This bar was fairly typical in length, but it was very thin, promising to deliver fudge and milk chocolate.
It had an unusual semicircular profile, with a patterned bottom and bumpy top, with milk chocolate covering the whole exterior. I bit in to find a bit of a surprise, as the fudge inside was light beige. The taste was pretty good, as the coating still provided a good chocolate taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild fudge smell. Nice.
From the package: “Fudge covered with milk chocolate” ... “Be Treatwise.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road