Taste test: This bar had five rectangular sections, each topped by the stylized Cadbury "C" design. The chocolate was a bit darker in color than most milk chocolate, but it was still far lighter dark chocolate.
I bit in to find a soft feel, silky-smooth texture and a taste that was just what they said it would be: Milk chocolate creaminess, but richer. This one was really good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, rich milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Both rich and creamy” ... “High cocoa milk chocolate. Ingredients: Sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, skimmed milk powder, milk fat, emulsifier (soya lecithin), natural vanilla flavouring. May contain nuts. Milk solids 14% minimum. Cocoa solids 40% minimum.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road