Taste test: This large, thin chocolate bar had a novel design, with a pattern of Christmas trees alternating between milk chocolate and white chocolate trees, the milk chocolate ones being upside-down to allow this tessalation to work. There were three rows of trees, and each one had 6-1/2 trees of each type. The bottom of the bar was all milk chocolate, and when I broke off some sections, it was clear that the white parts were fairly thin relative to the bar (the label put the white chocolate at 12%).
I broke off some sections (usually in groups of trees, because of the way the shapes worked) and bit in to find a soft feel and great milk chocolate taste, with some hint of white chocolate, but still it was overwhelmingly milk chocolate. Very good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Intense chocolate smell, similar to other Cadbury bars.
From the package: “Made under license from Cadbury UK Ltd.” ... “Milk chocolate with white chocolate (12%).” ... “Contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (50 snacks)
- Snacks from Ireland (105 reviews)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Bars (918 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (86 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road