Taste test: This large, thin chocolate bar had a novel design, with a pattern of Christmas trees alternating between milk chocolate and white chocolate trees, the milk chocolate ones being upside-down to allow this tessalation to work. There were three rows of trees, and each one had 6-1/2 trees of each type. The bottom of the bar was all milk chocolate, and when I broke off some sections, it was clear that the white parts were fairly thin relative to the bar (the label put the white chocolate at 12%).
I broke off some sections (usually in groups of trees, because of the way the shapes worked) and bit in to find a soft feel and great milk chocolate taste, with some hint of white chocolate, but still it was overwhelmingly milk chocolate. Very good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Intense chocolate smell, similar to other Cadbury bars.
From the package: “Made under license from Cadbury UK Ltd.” ... “Milk chocolate with white chocolate (12%).” ... “Contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from Ireland (109 reviews)
- Chocolate (1778 snacks)
- Bars (943 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road