Taste test: This rectangular chocolate bar had four sections in a 2x2 grid, each with something we've never seen in a candy bar: each section had a small rectangular Ritz cracker embedded inside. A cracker could also be seen on the bottom surface of each section. The initial mystery was whether the crackers on the top and bottom were in fact the same cracker. We crunched in to solve this mystery, and it quickly became clear that they were two different crackers, separated by a thin layer of chocolate.
There was lots of chocolate taste and a very light crunch from the crackers. The crackers certainly affected the texture, as it didn't feel like an ordinary chocolate bar, but the effect on the taste was far more subtle. We were of course hoping for that buttery taste that we love from Ritz, but we could hardly notice it, as the milk chocolate had a far stronger flavor. Still, pretty good.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate (80%) with 8 salted crackers”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ritz Crackers (26 snacks)
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1780 snacks)
- Bars (943 snacks)
- Crackers (219 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Erica Holt at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road