Taste test: This rectangular chocolate bar had four sections in a 2x2 grid, each with something we've never seen in a candy bar: each section had a small rectangular Ritz cracker embedded inside. A cracker could also be seen on the bottom surface of each section. The initial mystery was whether the crackers on the top and bottom were in fact the same cracker. We crunched in to solve this mystery, and it quickly became clear that they were two different crackers, separated by a thin layer of chocolate.
There was lots of chocolate taste and a very light crunch from the crackers. The crackers certainly affected the texture, as it didn't feel like an ordinary chocolate bar, but the effect on the taste was far more subtle. We were of course hoping for that buttery taste that we love from Ritz, but we could hardly notice it, as the milk chocolate had a far stronger flavor. Still, pretty good.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate (80%) with 8 salted crackers”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ritz Crackers (26 snacks)
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Crackers (299 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road