Taste test: This chocolate bar had seven domed sections with a nice curvy appearance. Atop each section was neither a Cadbury logo nor an Oreo one, but instead some squiggly lines that vaguely resembled the "Dynamic Ribbon" from Coke's logo. From the outside, the surface looked mostly like milk chocolate, but there were a few darker areas that we figured came from the Oreo bits within.
I bit off my first section for a bit of a visual surprise, as it didn't appear to have crushed-up Oreo cookies inside, but instead it had a filling that was mostly a white creme (presumably Oreo creme) with some darker areas that appeared to be from the cookie part of the Oreo. Despite the visual dominance of the white, I could feel some cookie crunch too. I liked the mix of tastes, with the Cadbury milk chocolate exterior working well with the filling, but the taste didn't really scream "Oreo!" to me.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, but couldn't really notice any Oreo.
From the package: “Made under license From Cadbury UK Ltd. We are passionate about our great quality Cadbury products.”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (152 snacks)
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Chocolate (1778 snacks)
- Bars (943 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Erica Holt at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road