Taste test: This chocolate bar had seven domed sections with a nice curvy appearance. Atop each section was neither a Cadbury logo nor an Oreo one, but instead some squiggly lines that vaguely resembled the "Dynamic Ribbon" from Coke's logo. From the outside, the surface looked mostly like milk chocolate, but there were a few darker areas that we figured came from the Oreo bits within.
I bit off my first section for a bit of a visual surprise, as it didn't appear to have crushed-up Oreo cookies inside, but instead it had a filling that was mostly a white creme (presumably Oreo creme) with some darker areas that appeared to be from the cookie part of the Oreo. Despite the visual dominance of the white, I could feel some cookie crunch too. I liked the mix of tastes, with the Cadbury milk chocolate exterior working well with the filling, but the taste didn't really scream "Oreo!" to me.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, but couldn't really notice any Oreo.
From the package: “Made under license From Cadbury UK Ltd. We are passionate about our great quality Cadbury products.”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road