Taste test: This fairly large bar had a 4x2 grid of thick rectangular sections, with the Cadbury logo atop each and some chunky-looking bits (presumably the embedded mint crisp) jutting out of the bottom.
I bit in to find a creamy milk chocolate flavor with quite a bit of lightly crunchy stuff inside it. There was definitely some mint, but it was comparatively mild. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate mint smell, like Girl Scouts Thin Mints.
From the package: “Mint flavoured milk chocolate with honeycombed granules (12 %).” ... “We are passionate about our great quality Cadbury products.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (50 snacks)
- Snacks from Ireland (103 reviews)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Mints (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road