Taste test: This fairly large bar had a 4x2 grid of thick rectangular sections, with the Cadbury logo atop each and some chunky-looking bits (presumably the embedded mint crisp) jutting out of the bottom.
I bit in to find a creamy milk chocolate flavor with quite a bit of lightly crunchy stuff inside it. There was definitely some mint, but it was comparatively mild. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate mint smell, like Girl Scouts Thin Mints.
From the package: “Mint flavoured milk chocolate with honeycombed granules (12 %).” ... “We are passionate about our great quality Cadbury products.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from Ireland (109 reviews)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Mints (158 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road