Cadbury Dairy Milk Little Robins Daim
Taste test: This small bag contained foil-wrapped chocolate eggs, with colorful wrappers similar to the designs on the bag. These eggs were way smaller than your typical Cadbury Creme Egg. The exterior of the chocolate had a small Cadbury logo, some stars and lines that went all the way around the egg.
I bit in to find that the chocolate was solid, not hollow like some eggs, with lots of milk chocolate and some of the crunchy caramel and almond familiar to fans of the Daim bar. The mix of chocolate and that stuff was just great, so it was hard to resist eating multiple eggs in one sitting. Great, mmmm!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really nice!
From the package: “Solid milk chocolate eggs with crunchy almond caramel pieces (4%)” ... “May contain other nuts.” ... “The equivalent of 426 ml of fresh liquid milk in every 227 g of milk chocolate.” ... “Milk chocolate: Milk solids 20% minimum, actual 23%. Cocoa solids 20% minimum. Contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.” ... “Approximately 8 Eggs per Bag”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Chocolate (1746 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (383 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (333 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road