Cadbury Dairy Milk Little Robins Daim
Taste test: This small bag contained foil-wrapped chocolate eggs, with colorful wrappers similar to the designs on the bag. These eggs were way smaller than your typical Cadbury Creme Egg. The exterior of the chocolate had a small Cadbury logo, some stars and lines that went all the way around the egg.
I bit in to find that the chocolate was solid, not hollow like some eggs, with lots of milk chocolate and some of the crunchy caramel and almond familiar to fans of the Daim bar. The mix of chocolate and that stuff was just great, so it was hard to resist eating multiple eggs in one sitting. Great, mmmm!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really nice!
From the package: “Solid milk chocolate eggs with crunchy almond caramel pieces (4%)” ... “May contain other nuts.” ... “The equivalent of 426 ml of fresh liquid milk in every 227 g of milk chocolate.” ... “Milk chocolate: Milk solids 20% minimum, actual 23%. Cocoa solids 20% minimum. Contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.” ... “Approximately 8 Eggs per Bag”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Nuts (508 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (336 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road