Taste test: This box contained three small, clear bags with six small, frog face-shaped chocolates in two of the bags and seven of them in the third. The version of Freddo shown on the box was sticking his tongue out at me, but the actual candies included several different expressions (all of them quite expressive).
The chocolates had a soft feel and tasted really good, a rich milk chocolate taste. They were small enough that eating a whole bag seemed quite reasonable, and although I stopped it at that to share the other bags, I could easily have eaten all of them.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, like other Cadbury chocolates.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (50 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (376 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road