Taste test: This box contained three small, clear bags with six small, frog face-shaped chocolates in two of the bags and seven of them in the third. The version of Freddo shown on the box was sticking his tongue out at me, but the actual candies included several different expressions (all of them quite expressive).
The chocolates had a soft feel and tasted really good, a rich milk chocolate taste. They were small enough that eating a whole bag seemed quite reasonable, and although I stopped it at that to share the other bags, I could easily have eaten all of them.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, like other Cadbury chocolates.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1780 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road