Taste test: This large bar had a 6x3 grid of highly elevated sections, with a diagonal Cadbury logo atop each section, promising a caramel filling inside each one. When I broke off a row of three sections, I could tell by how easily it broke off that the milk chocolate was soft. It was also a nice clean break, with no caramel filling spilling out anywhere.
I bit in to find that inside the soft milk chocolate was lots of thick, soft, not-quite-liquidy caramel. The mix of caramel and milk chocolate was really good, but it didn't have the great chewiness of some caramel. I restricted myself to just those three sections so that I could save the rest for later. When I went back the next day for more, I found that aging an opened bar actually made it better — the caramel got chewier and better.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just an awesome mix of milk chocolate and caramel. The best!
From the package: “Milk chocolate with caramel (40%)” ... “6 portions per bar” ... “Milk chocolate: Milk solids 20% minimum, actual 23%. Contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Chocolate (1778 snacks)
- Bars (943 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (337 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Kathleen Anderson in Scotland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road