Taste test: This candy bar reminded me a lot of Butterfinger, as it had a chocolate exterior and a solid, flaky, crunchy interior made from peanuts.
Although there was a resemblance, there were big differences between this bar and a Butterfinger, as the interior had a real peanut color rather than being yellowish orange, and the bar was much thinner than Butterfinger. Like Butterfinger, this bar left lots of its peanutty sugary substance on my teeth, which was a good thing in both cases, as it tasted quite good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanuts and milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (50 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (334 reviews)
- Chocolate (1711 snacks)
- Bars (907 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (338 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shoppers Drug Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road