Taste test: This candy bar reminded me a lot of Butterfinger, as it had a chocolate exterior and a solid, flaky, crunchy interior made from peanuts.
Although there was a resemblance, there were big differences between this bar and a Butterfinger, as the interior had a real peanut color rather than being yellowish orange, and the bar was much thinner than Butterfinger. Like Butterfinger, this bar left lots of its peanutty sugary substance on my teeth, which was a good thing in both cases, as it tasted quite good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanuts and milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (50 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (337 reviews)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Bars (918 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shoppers Drug Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road