Taste test: This candy bar reminded me a lot of Butterfinger, as it had a chocolate exterior and a solid, flaky, crunchy interior made from peanuts.
Although there was a resemblance, there were big differences between this bar and a Butterfinger, as the interior had a real peanut color rather than being yellowish orange, and the bar was much thinner than Butterfinger. Like Butterfinger, this bar left lots of its peanutty sugary substance on my teeth, which was a good thing in both cases, as it tasted quite good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanuts and milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (345 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shoppers Drug Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road