Taste test: The idea here was to take the formula for a Cadbury Creme Egg but make it into a bar instead of an egg.
This sounded like a good idea to me, as it might allow the great fun of eating a Creme Egg without the messiness. When I opened the wrapper, I saw that the bottom of the bar was flat, and it had a dome-shaped profile, with a series of 8 ribs jutting out as the thickness fluctuated along the way. I bit in to find that the chocolate was thickest at the bottom, with a thinner (but still fairly thick) chocolate shell all around the top. The filling was white along with bottom, with an orangish, sort of jelly-like substance on top. It was sweet and tasty, and it went well with a glass of cold milk. Despite having kept my hands clean while eating it out of the wrapper, the experience just wan't the same as a real Cadbury Creme Egg, and I don't think I enjoyed it nearly as much.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with soft fondant centre” ... “Contains: Milk. May contain: Peanuts, Nuts, Wheat, Egg, Soya” ... “Milk chocolate: Milk solids 20% minimum” ... “Contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (50 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (376 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (45 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road