Taste test: We all know what Cadbury Creme Eggs are, but what the heck is a Creme Egg Biscuit? The package contained a tray holding three stacks of two round cookies each, with flat bottoms, slightly domed tops and milk chocolate exteriors. So they didn't really look anything like Creme Eggs.
We bit in to find that there was a crunch that's entirely absent from Creme Eggs. The interior consisted of a crunchy cookie surrounding a white-and-yellow creme filling — so that filling was the only thing that was really like creme eggs. The crunch was nice, and the taste was good, with lots of chocolate tempered just a bit by the sweet creme filling. The creme played a much less prominent role in the taste than it does with Creme Eggs, so even those who don't like real Creme Eggs might like the Biscuit version.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Biscuits with a white and yellow fondant filling covered in Cadbury milk chocolate” ... “Sumptuous Cadbury milk chocolate biscuits with a delicious creme egg filling”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1779 snacks)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
- Limited Editions (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Erica Holt at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road