Taste test: This fairly large candy bar had a 5x2 grid of detachable sections, each bearing the Cadbury logo and with sort of a pillow shape on top.
The caramel inside each milk chocolate section was soft but not quite liquidy, and the nice thing was that you could detach individual sections without any caramel leaking out along the fault lines (as happens with some caramel-filled bars). The taste was very good, with a nice balance of caramel and chocolate, and not overly sweet.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mild milk chocolate and caramel smell. Mmmmm!
From the package: “52 g candy • friandise”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (50 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (323 reviews)
- Chocolate (1730 snacks)
- Bars (919 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (331 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shoppers Drug Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road