Taste test: This fairly large candy bar had a 5x2 grid of detachable sections, each bearing the Cadbury logo and with sort of a pillow shape on top.
The caramel inside each milk chocolate section was soft but not quite liquidy, and the nice thing was that you could detach individual sections without any caramel leaking out along the fault lines (as happens with some caramel-filled bars). The taste was very good, with a nice balance of caramel and chocolate, and not overly sweet.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mild milk chocolate and caramel smell. Mmmmm!
From the package: “52 g candy • friandise”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (336 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shoppers Drug Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road