Taste test: These large, button-shaped candies each had a milk chocolate exterior, with a flat bottom bearing a pattern of Cadbury logos, a rounded top, and best of all, liquidy caramel filling the inside of each Nibble.
They seemed to be less thick than the ones pictured on the package. Using such liquidy caramel carries with it the risk of messiness, and in this case, that's exactly what happened, as some of the Nibbles must have been breached during transport. The result was some sticky caramel on the outside of some pieces, plus some Nibbles that were stuck together. Slight messiness aside, the taste and texture of these were excellent.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: very nice caramel and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Be treatwise – Get to know your GDAs” ... “Milk chocolates with a soft caramel centre” ... “The equivalent of 426ml of fresh liquid milk in every 227g of milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Chocolate (1778 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (337 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road