Taste test: These large, button-shaped candies each had a milk chocolate exterior, with a flat bottom bearing a pattern of Cadbury logos, a rounded top, and best of all, liquidy caramel filling the inside of each Nibble.
They seemed to be less thick than the ones pictured on the package. Using such liquidy caramel carries with it the risk of messiness, and in this case, that's exactly what happened, as some of the Nibbles must have been breached during transport. The result was some sticky caramel on the outside of some pieces, plus some Nibbles that were stuck together. Slight messiness aside, the taste and texture of these were excellent.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: very nice caramel and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Be treatwise – Get to know your GDAs” ... “Milk chocolates with a soft caramel centre” ... “The equivalent of 426ml of fresh liquid milk in every 227g of milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (50 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (329 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road