Taste test: This bag contained a whole bunch of small, round, flat chocolatey treats. Each was about 3/4 inch in diameter (which I'm sure the British would prefer that we measure in millimetres), flat on the bottom and rounded on top. Kind of like nonpareils, but without the white specks. Upon careful examination, I noticed that the Cadbury logo was embossed on the bottom.
The milk chocolate taste was great! Cadbury sells this product in a variety of different packages, all similar to this one, but with the buttons marked up in a chalk-like drawing style with a wide variety clever drawings. I bought the one that had the button made up to look like a button, which was probably the most basic of the drawings.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made with Dairy Milk milk chocolate” ... “... keep it buttoned” ... “contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter” ... “milk solids 20% minimum, cocoa solids 20% minimum”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Chocolate (1778 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road